Lucky Draw for the Students The TriD team has decided to launch a Lucky Draw for the TriD enabled College Students in Kannur. The details of the Lucky Draw is given below:
1. This scheme is launched by the District Collector,Kannur with the objective of promoting the TriD Campaign among the young generation.
2. The TriD enabled students can fill the online form in the TriD page.
3. TriD page can be accessed through the Official website of Kannur, www.kannur.gov.in
4. The student has to submit his/her Name, College, Aadhaar and Mobile Number for getting him eligible in the lucky draw.
5. One each from 50 Students of a college will be selected for a prize money of Rs.250/-
6. The lucky winners will be selected through a random lot system implemented online.
7. The winners list will be available in the TriD Page.
8. The prize money will be directly transferred to the TriD enabled Bank Account.
9. The authenticity of the student won the prize shall be verified in the following aspects:
a. Whether the person is actually a student (May be requested to upload the ID Card)
b. Whether the person is TriD enabled.
10. All the Colleges in Kannur District can participate in the event.
11. The Prizes are sponsored by Kerala Gramin Bank and State Bank of India.